Lucie is an associate who has specialised in a wide variety of real estate matters since 2008.
Prior to joining in 2016, Lucie spent seven years at a large regional firm acting for various public sector bodies, lending institutions and private entities.
Lucie's focus is on acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant and finance and investment.
- Offshore Investment Funds on landlord and tenant estate management matters
- The Education and Skills Funding Agency on the property aspects for a new UTC site
- A national transport infrastructure company on estate management matters, acquisitions of freehold property and the grant of easements relating to its operational need
- An institutional lender on the property aspects of financing a new B8 development
- A joint venture on the further acquisition of a strategic land parcel as part of a wider regeneration project.