Lucia is an associate in the Operational Property team advising a range of clients operating in the transport and retail sectors. She has experience in advising on a broad range of commercial property transactions including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, sub-lettings and assignments, lease renewals and surrenders and general property management work.
Examples of experience include advising:
- A national transport infrastructure company in relation to a high profile re-franchising project, on the granting of retail leases at managed station locations (including all of the main central London stations), the acquisition of freehold and leasehold property in respect of their operational needs
- A major institutional pension fund in a range of matters from ad hoc land acquisitions and disposals to portfolio purchases and general asset management
- Occupiers such as C. & J. Clark International Limited (Clarks) and the Virgin Group on the management of its portfolio including lease re-gears and re-structures
- Post Office Limited on the management of its portfolio include leasehold and freehold acquisitions and disposals
- Providing corporate support for a private equity company acquiring shares in a well-known restaurant chain.