Kevin is an experienced transactions attorney who has advised clients in corporate, capital markets and economic development matters.
Kevin’s diverse transactional work has involved mergers and acquisitions, corporate organization and governance, securities law compliance and duties of directors and officers. He has also advised lenders and borrowers of various sizes in syndicated and real estate lending deals.
In addition to his corporate and capital markets experience, Kevin is actively involved in the firm’s economic development practice. In this role, he works with domestic and international businesses in all sectors seeking to locate or expand their operations in the Southeastern United States. Kevin has helped advise clients with respect to identifying potential economic development incentives, negotiating incentives with state and local government officials, and complying with the ongoing regulatory and tax requirements imposed by such incentives.
Prior to joining Womble, Kevin’s work involved representation of public and private company clients in transactions involving the insurance industry, including mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions and insurance regulatory matters.
Board Member, Washington and Lee University Alumni Association - Winston-Salem Chapter
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented life sciences manufacturing company in economic development matters related to relocation of corporate headquarters facility to South Carolina, resulting in the planned creation of over 300 new jobs.
- Represented technology company in economic development matters related to expansion of corporate headquarters facility, resulting in the planned creation of over 300 new jobs.
- Represented privately held furniture company in its acquisition by a private equity buyer.
- Represented Chinese manufacturing company in economic development matters related to development of manufacturing facility.
- Represented publicly held manufacturing company in note offering, tender offer and amendment and restatement of credit facility.