Companies at all stages of the business lifecycle look to Joshua Hess to provide "two doors down" legal support for their most important corporate and commercial transactions, including domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, equity financings, and sales and procurement contracts with key customers and vendors.
In the M&A context, Joshua has experience advising public and private companies and private equity funds at all stages of the deal process. His work includes pre-auction restructurings and clean-up, deal structuring, bid preparation, merger control, diligence, drafting and negotiating definitive agreements, R&W insurance, and managing closing activities.
Throughout his nearly decade of transactional experience, Joshua has led or been a key member of project and deal teams spanning numerous functional areas and time zones.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented Fortune 500 technology company on divestiture of global division with operations and employees in 30+ countries.
- Represented US-based electronic components manufacturer on acquisition of UK-based global automotive sensor business with operations in 10 countries.
- Represented Austrian-owned global aerospace components manufacturer with operations in the US, Austria, Switzerland and Romania on proposed sale to strategic buyer.
- Represented several middle-market private equity funds on more than a dozen M&A transactions and related equity and debt financings involving portfolio companies across the US.
- Represented publicly traded information security services provider in negotiating reseller agreement with global telecommunications conglomerate.
- Represented data analytics growth-stage company on Series Seed and Series A equity financings.