Jonny is a partner and head of the firm's national financial services team. He has spent the majority of his career in two well-known financial institutions in various leadership roles, advising on a wide range of regulatory issues and leading on key strategic projects in the UK and overseas.
He has significant experience of advising in relation to financial services products and lending, authorisation and conduct of business issues and on regulatory issues relating to acquisitions, disposals and corporate restructurings. He also has experience of advising on regulatory perimeter issues, payments, financial crime, regulatory investigations/enforcements and general commercial issues.
Examples of experience include advising on (all prior to joining Womble Bond Dickinson):
- Product and lending issues
- Payment services
- Authorisation and conduct of business issues
- Advising on the regulatory issues relevant to acquisitions and disposals
- Regulatory investigations and enforcement
- Advising on restructuring and insolvency issues affecting regulated businesses
- Financial crime