Jonathon Townsend is a member of the firm’s business litigation group and represents companies in a wide range of complex litigation. He combines creativity, efficiency, and effective litigation strategies to seek favorable resolutions at all stages of litigation. Jonathon has litigated in state and federal courts across the country including in California, Washington, Oregon, Georgia, and North Carolina. His cases have included securities and consumer class actions, shareholder disputes, real estate litigation, regulatory matters, employment disputes, trademark infringement, contract disputes, and international arbitration.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Counsel for non-traditional financial services company in regulatory matters and lawsuits pending in several states.
- Counsel for prominent direct direct-selling company in consumer class action brought in federal district court in California.
- Counsel for major building supplies retailer in employment disputes brought by former and current employees.
- Represented an international oil company in a securities class brought in Washington federal court.
- Represented global supplier of materials and related services for the energy industry in an arbitration before the International Chamber of Commerce.