Jessica S. Buttner is a member of the firm’s Corporate and Securities group. She focuses her practice on the formation, regulation, governance, restructuring, and dissolution of captive insurance companies. In addition, Jessica advises clients on a wide range of transactional and general corporate governance matters.
Jessica is a former judicial extern for the Honorable Abigail M. LeGrow of the Superior Court of Delaware, and for the Honorable John P. Capuzzi, Sr. of the Delaware County Court of Common Pleas.
Professional & Civic Engagement
- Wilson Area Partners in Education Foundation, Impact Committee Member
Honors & Awards
- “Finalist & Best Buyer” – Delaware Law School TLHS 2021 Internal Competition
- “Best Buyer” – Delaware Law School TLHS 2020 New Member Competition
- “Semifinalist” – 42nd Annual Judge G. Fred DiBona Moot Court Competition
- Dean Arthur A. Weeks Outstanding Service Award