Heather is an Associate specialising in employment law. Her work includes handling employment tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, contractual and discrimination claims; assisting with grievance and disciplinary procedures; advising on and drafting settlement agreements; drafting documentation including contracts of employment and HR policies; advising on industrial action; assisting in the enforcement of restrictive covenants and handling Special Educational Needs tribunal claims.
Heather also offers support to corporate transactions, undertaking due diligence from an employment perspective and drafting director service agreements.
Heather is an active member of the Employment Lawyers’ Association. She also presents regularly at our quarterly employment clubs and hosts our external transport seminars.
- Samworth Brothers on a complex employment tribunal claim including discrimination, victimisation and unfair dismissal
- Post Office Limited in relation to lawfulness and prevention of industrial action by unions
- Senior executive in respect of constructive unfair dismissal claim and negotiating successful settlement prior to claim issue
- Voestalpine Edelstahl GmbH with employment due diligence in relation to potential acquisition
- Various senior executives with negotiating and drafting settlement agreements.