Dylon's practice is focused on intellectual property matters, including preparation and prosecution of U.S. patent applications involving a broad array of technologies. His background in physics and computer science supports his work in computer hardware and software technologies.
Prior to joining the firm, Dylon was an Associate at a Silicon Valley law firm where he worked on drafting and prosecuting patent applications.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Community Legal Services for East Palo Alto, Expungement Clinic
- California Lawyers for the Arts, Patent Pro Bono
Honors & Awards
- Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America (BL Rankings), Technology Law, 2023
- Associate, Lowenstein Sandler LLP, 2018 – 2019
- Summer Associate, Lowenstein Sandler LLP, 2017 – 2018
- Intern/Extern, Zilka Kotab PC, 2016 – 2017
- Research Assistant, Miceli Physics Lab, 2014 – 2015