Diana is a trusted advisor to clients within all fields of the commercial real estate market. Moving seamlessly between the areas of real estate finance, leasing, acquisitions and dispositions, Diana serves lenders, developers, landlords and tenants across the US She has helped clients buy, sell and lease office, retail, multi-family, commercial and warehouse projects. She has extensive experience representing borrowers and lenders in syndicated and non-syndicated financings including agreements, term loans and construction loans secured by hotels, multi-use, multi-family, office, retail and other commercial projects.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to navigating any type of transaction. Diana works closely with her clients to understand their goals, concerns and driving factors behind any one deal. In negotiations, Diana combines a fighter’s tenacity with grace and charm, ensuring her client’s goals are met while maintaining a positive relationship across the table for the parties after a deal closes.
Diana is an active member of the Charlotte Chapter of the CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Network. As such, she has close relationships with developers, brokers, title companies, lenders, environmental firms, waste management companies, zoning firms, interior decorators and other real estate professionals, and is well-equipped to make connections and introductions that her clients may need.
In 2018, The Charlotte Business Journal honored Diana by selecting her for the prestigious Forty Under 40 awards list.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Honors and Awards
Charlotte Business Journal, 40 Under 40 Award Winner
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Negotiated build-to-suit lease on behalf of tenant for site to serve as company’s international headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Represented national banking association as administrative agent in construction loan financing for mixed used project to be developed as hotel and luxury condominium tower in midtown Manhattan.
- Negotiated lease and development agreement on behalf of international company for entire terminal at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York City, to be subleased and managed by client.
- Represented national banking association in multi-state financing encumbering 185 warehouse properties in 15 states.
- Represented client in connection with acquisition of apartment complex in Wilmington, North Carolina and securing construction loan for subsequent work on property.