Danny is an experienced product liability and mass torts attorney. His practice currently focuses on the defense of wrongful death and personal injury claims against a Fortune 500 manufacturer in numerous US jurisdictions. As a member of the Medical and Scientific Solutions team, Danny counsels clients and their trial teams on complex medical and scientific issues.
Danny’s work includes all aspects of pretrial discovery, motion practice, trial preparation, and scientific and medical expert witness development. Danny works with expert witnesses in various medical and scientific fields and prepares these witnesses for deposition and trial. He has particular experience working with psychologists, psychiatrists and neurologists on addiction issues. He has also prepared a wide variety of medical expert witnesses including oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, and pulmonologists. Danny has successfully defended these expert witnesses at deposition.
His experience also includes e-discovery, medical records collection, testimony, and record evidence analysis, and analysis of scientific and medical research.
Danny also devotes time to pro bono representation. As an active participant in Legal Aid of North Carolina’s Lawyer on the Line program, he has provided legal advice to numerous clients on issues ranging from debt collection to expunctions.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Defending R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company in dozens of Engle progeny personal injury and wrongful death cases across Florida in state and federal courts.
- Locating expert witnesses in various medical and scientific fields throughout the country, preparing them for deposition, defending their depositions, and preparing expert witnesses for trial.
- Assisting in all phases of the discovery process, including drafting motions, filing objections, and responding to discovery requests.
- Assisted in e-discovery of several hospitals and Fortune 500 companies involved in data breach investigations.
- Assisted in e-discovery of clients under government investigation for alleged violations of HIPAA, antitrust laws, and Equal Employment Opportunity Act.