Chloe is a solicitor in the firm's Employment team. She advises a range of public and private sector clients on a spectrum of employment issues, both contentious and non-contentious. Her work includes litigation, disciplinary and grievance support, organisational change, discrimination and employee terminations. Building on her previous career as a teacher, Chloe is adept at bringing order to chaos and moving casework forward in a highly efficient and client-friendly fashion.
She has gained experience in drafting and negotiating settlement agreements, employment contracts, and service agreements for directors and self-employed contractors.
- Dealing with a range of Tribunal instruction claims for both public and private sector clients, across the firm's varied sector groups
- Advising various national companies on Tribunal litigation, change management, and employee relations issues
- Supporting household name international retail banks with their volume Tribunal litigation
- Negotiating employee exits/settlements on behalf of individuals, public bodies and private sector clients
- Acting for numerous public sector bodies in relation to complex discrimination and unfair dismissal claims
- Advising corporate clients regarding employee issues as part of purchase and investment transactions.