Charlie is a member of Womble Bond Dickinson’s GCSolutions team, which provides affordable on-demand, scalable legal services to corporate law departments and small and medium-sized companies. Charlie is a business-minded attorney serving and advising a variety of clients through strategic analysis and negotiation of legal issues and key agreements.
Charlie brings more than 12 years of experience to benefit clients. His experience includes serving as in-house counsel for a North Carolina school system, which at the time served more than 52,000 students and employed more than 7,000 individuals. In addition, Charlie served as counsel and advisor to a variety of real estate transaction clients. He is especially skilled with contract negotiation and management as well as legal drafting and review. Charlie provides value to clients by providing practical, cost-effective counsel.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Board of Directors, Arts Based School
- Board Member, Downtown Winston-Salem Partnership
- Former Board of Directors and Executive Committee, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Past President, Wake Forest Winston-Salem Community
- Former Executive Committee member, Wake Forest University Alumni Council
- Former Board of Directors member, NAIOP Triad
- VP and Counsel, Commercial Realty Advisors, 2013-2018
- Assistant General Counsel, Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools, 2011-2013
- Attorney, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP, 2009-2011