Camille is a corporate attorney that focuses her practice on representing borrowers and lenders in debt financing transactions, including business clients of the firm, private equity and asset management firms and governmental agencies.
As counsel to borrowers, Camille advises clients across a variety of business sectors in negotiating and entering into debt facilities targeted to meet their specific business needs, including syndicated facilities, mezzanine financings and smaller loans. Her borrower clients include many middle-market and emerging companies as well as private equity and similar investors seeking to finance acquisitions and ongoing operational funding of their portfolio companies. In her lender-side practice, Camille has experience representing clients in a variety of international financings and social impact investments, including project finance, direct loans, microlending, and investments in alternative debt products.
In addition, Camille has general business law experience with respect to a broad range of transactional and governance matters, including private investment fund transactions, mergers and acquisitions and general governance and contract issues.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Member, YMCA Childress Klein Board
- Attorney Project Coordinator, Advance Directive Clinics
Honors and Awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America’s Ones to Watch (BL Rankings), Corporate Law, 2021
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Representation of government and private lenders in international project finance and microfinance initiatives in Africa, Eastern Europe, South America, and India.
- Representation of borrowers in syndicated, mezzanine and other debt financing arrangements, including acquisition financings and general financings.
- Representation of franchisor in connection with ongoing operational needs under credit facility, including matters related to franchisee store repurchases.
- Representation of philanthropic foundation in alternative investment opportunities, including private equity investments.
- Representation of private equity firms in connection with business law and related governance issues impacting their portfolio companies.
- Representation of large publicly-held payment processing company in multiple strategic acquisitions.