*Mr. Duckworth is not licensed to practice law in Washington, DC. He is supervised by an attorney licensed to practice in Washington, DC.
Brandon is a part of our Capital Markets team. He focuses his practice on assisting and counseling financial institutions, developers, homebuilders, landowners, automobile dealerships, and utility companies. Brandon’s experience covers each stage of commercial real estate transactions including the purchase, sale, development, and financing of commercial properties.
- Associate, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein, 2018 – 2020
- Summer Associate, The Kullman Firm, 2018
- Summer Associate, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein, 2017
- Law Clerk, Attorney General’s Office, Tennessee, 2016
- Summer Associate, Balch & Bingham, 2016