*Mr. Hudder is not licensed to practice law in Texas. His activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law in Texas.
Brandon Hudder is a seasoned patent agent with experience performing analytics, due diligence, defensive, commercialization and licensing activities for material, chemical, optical, biomedical, polymer and engineering technologies and portfolios. He drafts U.S. and PCT utility and design applications as well as prepares patentability and freedom-to-operate opinions.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Board Member, Texas A&M University Professional Development Advisory Committee, 2015 – 2017
- Mentor, Georgia Institute of Technology Industry-Student Mentoring Program, 2012 – 2014
- Board Member, Texas A&M University System IP Awards Event, 2006 – 2011
Presentations and Publications
- Speaker, Texas A&M University Endowed Lecture Series Speaker, 2015 -2017
- Speaker, Consero IP Management Forum, 2013
- Speaker, Georgia State University College of Law Corporate IP Institute, 2012
- Co-Author, “Electron paramagnetic resonance and Mössbauer spectroscopy of intact mitochondria from respiring Saccharomyces cerevisiae,” JBIC Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry, July 31, 2007
- Speaker, Gordon Conference on Metals, 2006
- Speaker, Molecular Biophysics Conference, 2005
Honors and Awards
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Predoctoral Fellowship, 2002 – 2006
- Robert A. Welch Predoctoral Fellowship, 2001 – 2006