Azad specialises in a range of corporate commercial contracts from IT, technology specific contracts such as software to health related agreements whilst managing and clients' various internal governance arrangements together with regulatory components.
Azad is also a specialist in public procurement and local government, advising and managing the entirety of substantial multi-million pound commissioning projects from strategy, governance, drafting of various documents, tender period and contract completion.
Examples of experience include advising a large central London local authority:
- strategic renegotiation and reset of ICT contract managing technical, operational and commercial risks together with advice on complex schedules, governance and compliance rules
- panel legal lead for executive strategic boards influencing ICT transformation and procurement functions, managing legal workflows arising from various strategic, operational and commercial decisions
- managing corporate telephony contract with particular focus on technical specifications, payment mechanisms and general operational performance issues mitigating commercial risks
- developing corporate workflow in relation to low value commercial contracts and connected processes creating agility for clients and the organisation improving resource impacts and efficiencies
- project managing innovative modular homes procurement framework including design, manufacture and purchases of removable temporary accommodation units for a collaboration of London authorities with the capacity to enable nationwide purchasing.