Clients appreciate working with Ashley because they know that her business-minded, results-oriented approach to closing their deals is her priority. Her practice, which draws on her background in finance, data analytics, and revenue management, focuses on franchise development and commercial real estate transactions. Ashley analyzes legal issues and drafts contracts for commercial real estate clients related to real estate sales and purchases, corporate structuring, commercial finance, local zoning, leasing, and franchise negotiation issues.
Ashley provides service in various industries including hospitality, retail restaurant, mixed-use development, apartment complex, student housing, and theatrical production. Ashley is licensed in Georgia and Florida and has developed know-how for real estate issues in both states.
Ashley’s professional experience includes work with Fortune 500 companies both in law and in finance. Prior to entering the legal field, Ashley was a Promotion Pricing Analyst in Revenue Management for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts focusing on its hotel, restaurant, and merchandise products. In addition, Ashley developed her interest in international business during multiple stints abroad, including in Chile and Hong Kong.
- Alumni Champion and Volunteer, INROADS Atlanta
- Member, Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Member, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Member, Gate City Bar Association
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Management and closing of construction loans for boutique hotel developer’s $250 million mixed-used development involving eight different private and public finance sources.
- Corporate restructuring in relation to retail restaurant franchisee’s acquisition of over 200 franchise restaurant locations.
- Negotiation of hotel developer’s first hotel franchise agreement and related management agreement.
- Acquisitions and refinancing of multiple student housing and apartment complex properties in Florida by property ownership group.
- Negotiation of purchase and sale agreement for over 160 acres of land used for industrial space for telecommunications manufacturer.