Anna is an English solicitor and US (Texas) qualified attorney with extensive energy expertise gained internationally. She has worked in the UK, Abu Dhabi, USA and Saudi Arabia. She has particular experience in oil and gas pipeline transportation and processing both in the UKCS and in international transactions. She has also worked in the power sector for a number of years, both on renewables and conventional generation.
Anna's experience was gained both with major law firms and corporations and held directorships at these which has given insight into varying aspects of business and is currently an elected director of the East of England Energy Group as well as being on the Advisory Board of the University of East Anglia Business School.
She has worked on very substantive energy projects including advising the Government of Cyprus on an energy import terminal, a full chain LNG liquefaction, regasification and related power plant in Turkey, the CATS pipeline in the UKCS and was the project lawyer for the Great Yarmouth Power Plant. Anna also won the 2007 Lawyer Infrastructure Team of the year award for her work on the innovative Teesside GasPort which was the world's first on-board, in-port LNG regasification project.
Anna has spoken at numerous conferences on CCS, LNG (including FLNG) and gas quality and has also published articles on energy related subjects. She is the author of a chapter in Daintith & Willoughby on LNG and CCS.
- Winner of 2007 Infrastructure Lawyer of the Year for Teesside GasPort Project
- Project lawyer for Great Yarmouth Power Plant
- Drafted gas transportation and processing agreements for, inter alia, UKCS, Angola, Romania,Trinidad
- Sale of TXU metering to Siemens, TXU distribution to EDF and TXU retail to Powergen
- Government of Cyprus on energy (oil and LNG) import terminal.