Anna is a veteran corporate attorney who serves as a trusted advisor to clients ranging from large, multi-national companies to privately held middle market businesses. Anna guides clients in mergers, acquisitions, sales, corporate formations, expansions, financing, strategic investments, lending and other mission-critical commercial deals.
Anna frequently serves as coordinating counsel in cross-border and multi-state transactions, including providing US and local counsel legal opinions. She also works with business owners and corporate counsel on general business matters, including contracts, leases, UCC filings and business disputes.
Anna is a member of the TriBar Committee and a Board Member of the Working Group on Legal Opinions. She is also the Past Chair of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Business Law Section and is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Board of Governors.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented US subsidiaries of a UK company in acquisitions, parent financing and delivery of cross-border opinions, contract review, human resources and other legal matters.
- Represented private owners and buyers in business sales and transitions.
- Provided US counsel for international acquisitions.
- Provided outside general counsel representation for public and private company clients.
- Provided US outbound cross border opinions to European recipients in connection with credit facilities, real estate transactions and pensions.
- Coordinated local counsel opinions for US financings.