Andrew is a financial adviser within Womble Bond Dickinson Wealth Limited and joined the firm in 1999, having previously been with accountancy business Arthur Andersen. For much of his career he has specialised in the technical aspects of pension provision and has helped both employers and individuals formulate their approach to retirement provision.
Having also had spells within employee benefit terms and as a technical manager at a large insurance company Andrew’s breadth of knowledge is wide and varied. His knowledge and experience in guiding pension scheme trustees through their investment decisions is now more regularly used helping individuals with their investment decisions.
Andrew is a member of the Personal Finance Society and was previously recognised by HMRC as a “Pensioneer Trustee”.
- Helped many executives transition from work to retirement
- Helped many families organise their wealth in a sensible co-ordinated and tax efficient manner
- Helped employers design, implement and manage their retirement and employee benefit provision
- Formulated strategies for both business and family wealth succession
- Helped plan sensible strategies for mitigating inheritance tax and meeting intergenerational financial objectives.