Alison is an associate in the firm’s Charlotte office who represents clients in a variety of commercial real estate transactions. Alison works with developers, investors, financial institutions, borrowers and other businesses.
She guides clients through all phases of acquiring, selling, leasing and financing commercial property. Alison also works with clients to provide local counsel legal opinions in multi-state and cross-border transactions. Additionally, Alison supports clients by providing guidance on general corporate matters related to their real estate needs.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represents a governmental entity in the planning, approval and sale of two city blocks to a developer for a mixed-use project with a 10+ year expected build out; assisting in the negotiation and drafting of all project documents including a master development agreement, purchase and sale agreements, security documents and a declaration of covenants, conditions and restrictions.
- Represents multiple affiliated national companies in negotiating leases for office and retail space in various locations around the country to ensure tenant protections and accommodate clients’ specific needs.
- Represented a local business owner in the sale of a multi-tenant building and the subsequent sale of all business assets to transfer the business ownership to a new owner.
- Represented a national financial institution in negotiating a secured multi-facility credit agreement involving encumbered property in several states and including a term loan facility, an equipment facility and a revolving credit facility.
- Represented a national communications company in providing local counsel opinions in multiple states for a real estate secured loan for more than $150,000,000.