*Mr. Rothschild is not licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia. He is directly supervised by an attorney licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia.
Alex is a litigator who approaches his clients’ matters as if they were his own. He represents clients in the financial services, real estate and manufacturing industries confronting complex commercial disputes. Alex litigates cases involving fractured business relationships, breach of contract claims and real estate development issues. He has experience with class action defense, complex e-discovery and litigation against governmental entities.
A versatile and pragmatic advocate, Alex takes the time to learn his clients’ businesses so that he can fight for resolutions that are consistent with both his clients’ immediate legal objectives and their long-term business goals. Alex is an effective communicator, and his practice reflects his firm belief that responsiveness and accessibility are prerequisites to extraordinary client service.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a national real estate developer in lawsuit challenging unconstitutional government interference with land development project and seeking over $80 million in damages.
- Defended a prominent consumer loan servicer in class action litigation alleging violations of federal consumer protection law.
- Represented an industrial equipment manufacturer in lawsuit filed by franchisee seeking indemnification based on contested franchise ownership.
- Defended an information technology service provider for health care institutions in lawsuit filed by former subcontractor claiming wrongful termination of the subcontract.
- Represented a national real estate developer and homebuilder in litigation concerning disputed tax liability arising from the purchase of land for development.