Adam focuses his practice on advising corporate clients with respect to public and private securities offerings, recapitalizations, mergers and acquisitions, sales and other complex transactions, as well as general securities law issues, proxy contests and stock exchange matters, and advising underwriters in securities offerings. He also provides guidance to boards of directors and executive teams on a variety of corporate governance issues. Adam has devoted a significant part of his practice to serving the needs of banks, bank holding companies and other financial institutions, but has experience advising clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, transportation and hospitality.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Counsel to Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. in its $158 million acquisition of First Security Group, Inc. and concurrent initial public offering and $75 million in equity and debt financings, as well as subsequent secondary offerings by stockholders.
- Counsel to Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. in connection with its spin-off from Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. in a $9 billion reorganization, a subsequent $330 million secondary offering by institutional shareholders, and various securities law compliance and corporate governance issues.
- Counsel to BNC Bancorp in multiple acquisitions and $121 million in public stock offerings.
- Counsel to a publicly-held financial institution in the acquisition of an investment adviser with over $1.5 billion in assets under management.
- Counsel to a publicly-held railroad products manufacturer in a tender offer by a third party purchaser with a transaction value of $114 million.