Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP Chair and CEO Betty Temple is the latest guest on the CEO Sessions, a podcast devoted to long-form conversations with corporate leaders about their professional and personal journeys.
In the interview, Temple and host Ben Fanning discuss her small-town roots in Gastonia, NC and how leadership skills she learned on the playground have helped her as a CEO. Other topics discussed include:
- Why Temple has chosen to remain with Womble Bond Dickinson for her entire career, and the pros and cons of sticking with one organization.
- The trait she looks for in all employees.
- The publication she reads every morning for business insights.
- Advice for moving on from a mistake or failure, and
- The leadership lessons she learned while working as a Wyoming ranch hand.