NEW ORLEANS—Womble Bond Dickinson Client Service Director Stephanie Hinrichs spoke on “Unicorns No More – How Law Firm Sales Professionals Are Game Changers in a Flat Market” at the 2018 Legal Marketing Association (LMA) Annual Meeting.
Hinrichs was joined in the discussion by Rack Room Shoes General Counsel Peter Barr, Goodwin Procter Director of Client Development Mary Hicks, and Orrick Managing Director Neel Lilani. A standing room only crowd listened as the panel discussed the perception of sales culture, how it is evolving at forward-thinking law firms, and how it is contributing significantly to the bottom line. Specific topics included:
- How sales professionals work with partners.
- The client perspective on working with sales professionals.
- What value-add do salespeople bring to the law firm-client relationship?
- How to manage the law firm political landscape.
- The relationship between sales and marketing.
The panel discussion took place April 11 in New Orleans.
Stephanie Hinrichs initiates and builds client relationships, and works with Womble Bond Dickinson lawyers to provide the highest quality client service. She brings more than a decade of experience in marketing and sales, specifically in the legal, economic development, airline, and transportation industries.