CHARLESTON, SC—There is no doubt that South Carolina’s workforce in the 21 st Century looks much different than it did in the previous century. There is also little doubt that the state’s workforce will continue to evolve, as South Carolina becomes part of an increasingly interconnected global marketplace.
On Thursday, Nov. 15, Womble Bond Dickinson and JLL hosted a networking breakfast and panel discussion focused on the Future of Work. The event took place at Blackbaud Headquarters in Daniel Island.
More than 100 guests came out to hear the panel discussion on retaining and attracting the right workforce. The discussion included:
- Womble Bond Dickinson attorney Stephanie Yarbrough;
- Serendipity Labs CEO John Arenas;
- Volvo Corporate Communications Manager Stephanie Mangini;
- Blackbaud Director of Corporate Real Estate Otto Orr;
- Sunland Logistic Solutions COO Hari Sivaprakasam; and
- JLL Managing Director-International Desk Julie Steffen.