The 2017 Association of Corporate Counsel Annual Meeting takes place in Womble Carlyle’s backyard—and the firm is going all in for #ACCAM17.
The firm’s involvement includes:
- The Womble Carlyle booth, staffed throughout all days of the conference.
- Capital Crawl, a joint booth promotion with Lex Mundi.
- A rooftop reception for the ACC Compliance and Ethics Committee from 8-11 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 16.
- Brad DeVore speaking on a litigation CLE panel titled “Mapping and Leveraging Stakeholders in Litigation Matters”.
- Bulldog Bites podcasts, with litigator Mark Henriques.
- A Pro Bono “Clinic in a Box” providing pro bono assistance on social media policies to D.C. non-profits.
- A Women in the House (WITH) Breakfasts on Oct. 17. Women of Womble leader Cathy Hinger will moderate a discussion.
- Dinner with the Charlotte and South Carolina ACC Chapters on Oct. 15.
- The Compliance and Ethics Committee Meeting on Oct. 16. Womble Carlyle sponsors the committee.
The 2017 ACC Annual Meeting takes place Oct. 15-18 in Washington, D.C. The event is the world’s largest gathering of in-house counsel.