Womble Bond Dickinson’s Charlotte office is proud to host the Executive Member Breakfast Roundtable of the newly-formed Charlotte Chapter of the CISO Executive Network on the morning of April 17th. Doors open at 8am, the roundtable begins at 8:30 and concludes by 11:30.
During the April 17th event, Charlotte-area peers in information security will be discussing Identity-Enabled Zero Trust. Topics likely to be discussed in this series include:
- Defining “Zero Trust”
- Identity and access management
- Importance of multi-factor authentication (MFA) and two factor authentication (2FA)
- Privileged identity and access management
- File access monitoring and management
- User & Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA)
- User-based micro-segmentation
- Network access control
- Network segmentation and network access control
- Challenge of legacy systems in zero trust model
- Container security.
CISO Executive Network is a peer-to-peer professional organization serving information security, IT risk management, privacy, and compliance executives from large enterprises, including corporations, healthcare systems, universities, and utilities. Formed in 2005 as CSO Breakfast Club, the organization now reaches members across the United States and in a number of foreign countries.
CISO Executive Network brings peers together for regularly scheduled in-person meetings. It provides a forum for industry sponsors to bring thought leadership to the Network members through interactive presentations at various events, from the organization's well-regarded breakfast roundtables to regional and special events.
For additional details, please contact Allen O’Rourke at 704.350.6357 or firstname.lastname@example.org