BALTIMORE—Womble Carlyle attorneys and staff are proud of our new office in Baltimore’s Transamerica Building, and we appreciate having friends of the firm over for a visit.
The Baltimore office held an open house on Wednesday, September 21st Attendees included numerous firm clients and guests from Airmall, Cristal, Arthur Bell, BB&T, BBVA, Bengur Bryan, Canam Steel; MD Aviation Administration; M&T; MB Equipment Finance; Merritt Properties, LLC; PNC, Morgan Staley, Stifel; and T.Rowe Price. Also attending were project designers and architects from Whiting-Turner and Gensler & Associates, and colleagues from Bond Dickinson, Womble Carlyle’s law firm partner in the U.K.
Other guests included:
- Former Maryland Governor Robert Ehrlich
- Association of Corporate Counsel Baltimore Chapter President and Chair Dawn Resh of Lifebridge Health
- Baltimore Gas and Electric CEO Calvin Butler
- Executives and economic development officials from Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Cecil and Howard counties
- Local judges
- Media representatives from The Daily Record and
- Economic Development leaders from the University System of Maryland.
In addition, members of Womble Carlyle’s Firm Management Committee attended the open house.
Thank you to everyone who joined Womble Carlyle for our Baltimore open house!