This event took place on February 23, 2021.
SelectUSA, Womble Bond Dickinson’s Stephanie Few and other local leaders discussed bringing manufacturers to South Carolina, a region that offers the best of everything: access, affordability and an incredible workforce. Located midway between Miami and New York, and just a day's drive time to nearly 70% of the US population, South Carolina offers unparalleled opportunities for international companies that are looking to expand into the U.S. market.
- Stephanie Few, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Christopher Finn, Interim Director, I-77 Alliance
- Bill Burwell, Deputy Executive Director, SelectUSA
- Tony Allen, FDI Program Manager, S.C. Department of Commerce
- George McCutchen, Principal, Wilson Kibler, Inc.