Womble Bond Dickinson attorney Stephanie Few will be among the speakers at the Women Leaders in Life Sciences webinar presented by SCBIO. The event will introduce attendees to the women serving on the SCBIO Board of Directors and SCBIO Foundation Board. Few is currently Vice-Chair of the SCBIO Board of Directors and has served in other key roles for the organization in past years.
This new SCBIO initiative is open to all life sciences professionals as well as students interested in finding out more about life science careers, and will kick-off a year-round program that builds a supportive network of women in the field. The program features interactive discussions, breakouts and networking. There will be a special morning session for students. Men are welcome to attend the program.
Other Board and Foundation members who are taking part in the event include:
- Lou Kennedy, CEO Nephron Pharmaceuticals
- Caroline Brown, Director of External Affairs, Medical University of South Carolina
- Shea Harrelson, Co-Founder, VIKOR Scientific
- Mandy Brawley, Deputy Director, SC Department of Commerce
- Dr. Cynthia Young, Dean, College of Science, Clemson University
- Angie Leidinger, VP External Affairs, Clemson University
- Kathryn Becker, Principal, Translational Science Solutions, LLC
- Shontavia Johnson, Assoc. VP for Academic Partnerships and Innovation, Clemson University