This presentation took place on May 6, 2020.
Description: This presentation focused on best practices for managing risks once the decision is made to reopen with specifics on environmental health and safety guidelines for ensuring clean workplaces and facilities.
Other topics included:
- How do you get your workplace ready to reopen?
- What policies should companies draft and implement prior to reopening?
- Once employees begin to return, how can you limit liability?
- What procedures can you use to mitigate transmission?
- Brett W. Cox, Office Practice Leader/Senior Client Service Manager, TRC Companies, Inc.
- Brian Godfrey, ECR Practice Safety Lead Central Region, TRC Companies, Inc.
- Brad A. De Vore, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Mark P. Henriques, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
Click here to download the Womble Bond Dickinson Return to Work Resource Guide, which offers practical advice on trends, challenges, and best practices, based on four recent webinars featuring our attorneys and outside professionals.
In case you missed it, additional installments in our Return to Work Webinar Series can be accessed by clicking the links below:
- Part I: General Liability Considerations
- Part III: Employment Considerations
- Business Interruption Coverage, OSHA Issues & Workers’ Compensation Issues in the COVID-19 Era
To help navigate the COVID crisis, we are sharing actionable content on our COVID-19 Resource Hub: Navigating the Legal Challenges of COVID-19. This is the best place to find fresh perspectives and insights from Womble Bond Dickinson (US) attorneys on a real time basis.
For information on state-level business closure and reopening orders, please click here.