Our expertise in international wealth structuring
Offering intelligently-planned global wealth management strategies, our expertise in international tax and succession planning ensures that our plans are built on the sturdiest of foundations. Our leading international wealth lawyers are here to help effectively structure your international wealth and plan for the future, helping you to take advantage of any veritable opportunities to maximise your assets and protect your wealth. An example of the management services we can provide are;
- Help in creating trusts, foundations and partnerships in the UK and offshore
- Assisting in the restructuring of existing asset-holding structures
- Advising on current UK tax issues affecting trustees and executors
- Helping in the process of purchase, structuring and sale of UK residential, sporting and commercial property
- Advising on international incapacity issues
- Help in creating a plan for family asset protection
- Advising on the best ways to pursue philanthropic and charitable ventures
- Aiding in the creation of cross-border wills and succession planning
- Advising on current tax regulations and compliance for individuals and their wealth holding structures
- UK tax advice for international residents
- Putting in place comprehensive structures for protecting international investments and wealth management.
We take into account the nature, value and location of your assets and ensure the structures we put in place are appropriate for you. Our international wealth lawyers understand the need to keep plans and structures flexible in order to adapt to any regulatory changes and that’s why we work closely with our clients to tailor international wealth management to their specific needs.
If you are in need of advice regarding the process and legalities of international wealth structuring, browse our professional lawyers and get in touch with us to speak to one of our professionals today.