Our expertise in employee benefits consultancy
A comprehensive service, our team of employment benefits lawyers and advisors create support plans for clients and design benefit schemes that are tailored to their organisation. Depending on the individual needs and goals of each business, we begin with employee engagement consultancy and budget reviews to determine the most appropriate course of action before working alongside clients to carefully choose and launch a commercially astute and legally-compliant scheme.
Experienced across sectors, and capable of providing ongoing employee benefit consultancy services to ensure long-term suitability and effectiveness, our corporate benefits advisors assist with the following matters:
- Providing detailed advice surrounding the complexities of implementing company pensions, including those related to the updated guidance from The Pensions Regulator
- Working alongside companies to ensure regulations relating to auto-enrolment for pensions and payroll systems are complied with
- Advising on non-required corporate benefits including death in service arrangements, income protection schemes and additional healthcare support
- Offering financial counselling to employees to ensure they reap maximum benefit from any chosen scheme
- Regular review of chosen schemes to ensure ongoing compliance and commercial benefit as regulations and offerings evolve, with particular emphasis on negotiating renewal premiums.
Dedicated to ensuring companies across the UK are given the opportunity to both save money and retain their most valued talent, the primary focus of our corporate benefits advisors is to get employers the best possible deal, both initially and through ongoing monitoring and negotiations.
Whether you own a small company and are eager to retain the brightest lights in your field, or represent a large corporation and need assistance remaining compliant with employment benefits law on a global scale, access the employee benefit consultancy service offered at Womble Bond Dickinson. To learn more about how we can assist you, simply fill in our easy contact form and a member of our team will be in touch.