Tom is an Associate specialising in banking and finance – acting on behalf of both Borrowers and Lenders. Tom has assisted on a variety of transactions, ranging from regional matters to international transactions, including real estate finance transactions, project financings, acquisition finance deals and general corporate lending as well as banking related support on wider corporate sale and purchase transactions.
As a trainee with the firm Tom undertook a client secondment for 6 months at a leading global financial institution, developing experience in Asset Finance.
- Advising a major UK bank in relation to a refinancing of existing debt held by one of its care home customers.
- Advising a Jersey based investment fund in relation to a real estate acquisition of four industrial estates in England and the real estate acquisition of three shopping centres in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Advising an overseas property investment fund on the £105,735,600 refinancing of its real estate acquisition finance facilities and debt arrangements relating to its portfolio of light industrial estates.
- Advising Renewable Energy Systems in relation to the £80,000,000 refinancing of its existing revolving credit facilities.
- Advising an English University on its £30,000,000 refinancing of its development finance facilities for use in constructing a new sports centre for the University.
- Advising Renewable Energy Systems in relation to a portfolio debt facility to finance the development and operation of a 22.5 MW on shore wind farm located in Scotland.
- Advising The Renewables Infrastructure Group (TRIG) in relation to the portfolio debt refinancing of two solar PV projects totalling 30.5 MW located in England.
- Advising a number of asset finance providers in relation to the leasing and hire purchase products offered to their customers, including regular advise to the asset finance division of a major UK Bank.