*Stephanie Hinrichs is not licensed to practice law. Her activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law.
Stephanie brings more than a decade of experience in sales and marketing, specifically in the legal, economic development, airline, and transportation industries. Her prior experience includes global organizations such as Lufthansa German Airlines, DHL Express, and Littler Mendelson, P.C.
In her role with Womble Bond Dickinson, she serves as Director of Client Service and works closely with firm attorneys and clients to initiate and expand relationships, as well as to ensure that the firm is providing the highest quality client service. Stephanie also leads the firms Manufacturing and Transport, Logistics & Infrastructure Industry Sectors. Her fluency of the German language as well as possessing dual citizenship in both the United States and Germany serves her well in growing clients in these sectors.
Beyond the office, Stephanie has served in various leadership positions with the Legal Marketing Association and currently serves on the Leadership Committee of the German American Chamber of Commerce’s North Carolina Chapter. She is also an active member in Rotary. Stephanie holds an MBA from Pfeiffer University and is a graduate of the University of South Carolina.
- Time and Tide: Examining the Maturing Sales Team Presence in Law Firms, The Thomson Reuters Legal Executive Institute proudly presents The 26th Annual Law Firm Marketing Partner Forum, California, January 24, 2019
- Down the Highway: Navigating Your Career and How to Avoid Traffic Jams, Legal Marketing Association Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, April 8, 2019
- Business & Competitive Intelligence: Preparing Your Attorney for a Client Pitch or Client Meeting, Legal Marketing Association Southeast Regional Conference in Greenville, SC, September 27, 2018
- Pathways to Your Best Career, Legal Marketing Association Southeast Regional Conference in Greenville, SC, September 26, 2018
- Unicorns No More - How Law Firm Sales Professionals Are Game Changers in a Flat Market, 2018 Legal Marketing Association (LMA) Annual Meeting, New Orleans, April 12, 2018
- The Role of the Sales Professional in a Client Pitch – Workshop, 2018 Legal Sales and Service Organization (LSSO), Chicago, June 6th, 2018
- Responsible for connecting thousands of contacts including clients, prospects, and referral sources which has led to company and firm growth over the course of her career.
- Known in the industry for being able to open doors with c-level executives, gain new business, and work with attorney teams to retain business.
- Active in the Legal Marketing Association (LMA) and Legal Sales and Service Organization, Inc. (LSSO).