Sarah is a solicitor specialising in commercial contracts and advises on all areas of commercial law. She is able to negotiate, draft and advise upon all manners of contracts for a number of different sectors.
Sarah previously worked three years in-house for an global chemical manufacturer listed on the New York Stock Exchange, where she trained and qualified, which has given her a valuable understanding of the industry.
Examples of experience include:
- Advising on a supply agreement for a national supplier of aircraft cleaning products
- Drafting and advising on terms and conditions of sale for a chemical manufacturer
- Drafting a distribution agreement for a national boiler manufacturer for a Chinese distributor
- Advising a Business Improvement District on a services agreement for projects in and around Newcastle city centre
- Advising various clients in relation to the implications of UK agency law.