Rachel is a commercial contracts lawyer with nearly two decades' experience. She advises on the full spectrum of complex commercial contracts across a range of sectors and industries, often involving strategically significant and mission-critical matters. Her expertise includes extensive experience advising on public sector contracts (both contractor and Authority side). Rachel also has significant rail sector / rail regulatory expertise.
Rachel is ranked in The Legal 500 as a "Next Generation Partner" for Commercial Contracts.
Examples of experience include advising:
- An infrastructure owner on the re-tender of a >£400m advertising concession contract at sites nationwide
- Confidential client on a £300m procurement of vehicle fleet services
- A confidential retail client on its contracts for the delivery of new business models
- A manufacturer of survival equipment on a review of its global third party contractual arrangements
- Babcock Aerospace and Falck Fire Services as project counsel in relation to the UK MoD's Defence Fire & Rescue Project
- Central Government Departments including the Department for Transport, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Justice and Department for Health and Social Care on numerous complex and high-value outsourcings and procurements.