Mike has more than 30 years of experience in successfully managing discovery in higher profile cases where discovery issues can become featured in the Wall Street Journal or appear on a segment on the NBC Nightly News.
Mike has earned the trust of corporate leadership who deal with discovery issues at high levels. He has extensive experience in complex commercial, patent and products liability disputes in Federal and state courts. He also has considerable experience in handling large scale discovery sought by Federal agencies.
Honors and Awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© in the fields of Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, 2008 - Present
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Has managed a team of 80 to 100 paralegals and attorneys responsible for large scale discovery efforts in hundreds of cases pending in the state of Florida.
- Since 1990 has managed various collections and productions of documents in response to investigation by, or requests for information from, Congress, the FTC, the FDA, the SEC and the US Department of Justice.
- Has managed a team of over 150 paralegals and attorneys responsible for large scale discovery efforts in medical cost reimbursement cases brought by numerous states including the states of Minnesota, Mississippi, Florida and Texas.
- Has worked on establishing and maintaining publicly available document websites that have been in existence since 1998 and contain millions of documents provided in nationwide litigation.
- Was part of the original Sedona Conference E-Discovery working group that drafted and published the Sedona Principles on E-Discovery.