Nicholas (Nick) Hanna is an associate in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group, where he advises clients on general corporate matters including contracts, mergers and acquisitions, and other business transactions. He also counsels clients on corporate governance matters. Nick has experience in negotiation and was awarded first place in the 2016 ABA Regional Negotiations Competition and named a 2017 ABA National Negotiations Competition Top 4 Finalist. In addition to his transactions work and negotiating skills, Nick utilizes his litigation and intellectual property experience, including with trademark ownership rights, in order to effectively serve clients.
Nick has a strong background in finance. While at Tulane University, he was accepted as one of only 10 interns in the 2011 Summer Internship Program in Iowa’s largest independently owned bank with assets of $2.4 billion. He also received collegiate honors for his work on the Darwin Fenner Managed Fund, which involved his management of a $3.25 million equity portfolio.
- International Trademark Association, 2015 – Present
- Hispanic Latino Law School Association, Treasurer, 2015-2016
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (Pro Bono), 2016
- Carolina Union Board of Directors, Member, 2014-2015
- Kaplan Student Representative, 2014-2017
- Tulane University Varsity Rowing, 2010-2011