*Mr. Greeson is not licensed to practice law in Washington, D.C. He is supervised by an attorney licensed to practice in Washington, D.C.
Nathaniel Greeson brings an insider’s perspective to helping clients solve government contracts challenges. Nathaniel, a former FEMA-DHS Procurement Counsel, brings several years of federal government contract experience to the Womble Bond Dickinson team. Nathaniel represents clients on a range of government procurement issues including bid protests, claims and disputes, and audits and investigations.
Nathaniel also counsels government contractors on compliance issues, sub-contractor agreements and disputes, and contractor-to-agency interaction. Having worked directly with contracting officers, agency program officials, State and local officials, and agency finance officials, Nathaniel is able to provide clients insight into the complex process of government procurement.
American Bar Association, Public Contracts Law Section
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Defended billions of dollars’ worth of government procurement actions before the Government Accountability Office.
- Defended numerous government claims before the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (CBCA).
- Negotiated favorable Requests for Equitable Adjustments (REA), and claim settlements on behalf of government clients.
- Managed the FEMA Suspension and Debarment Program, working directly with the Department of Homeland Security Suspension and Debarment Official.
- Negotiated Administrative Compliance Agreements with contractors demonstrating “present responsibility” on behalf of the government under the Suspension and Debarment regulations.
- Counseled several large University Medical Centers in procurement under grant rules compliance following Hurricane Sandy.