Mary Bennett employs her extensive experience and detail-oriented approach in commercial lending and other commercial transactions to efficiently and responsively serve her clients’ interests. She understands her clients’ businesses, and helps to keep clients current on market trends, including by leading training sessions for clients’ employees.
Mary has twice been a ranked lawyer in Chambers USA, which bases its rankings in part on client feedback.
Mary’s experience includes:
- Secured and unsecured lending
- Syndicated lending
- Asset based lending
- Equipment finance
- Supply/vendor agreements.
Ranked in Chambers USA
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a producer of construction aggregates as borrower in a $1 billion revolving credit and term loan facility and as issuer in $350 million and $1 billion note offerings.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $555 million secured revolving credit facility to a business development company.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $130 million secured revolving credit and term loan facility to a restaurant chain.
- Represented the arranger in a $100 million equipment lease to affiliated mining companies.
- Represented participant lenders in a variety of syndicated credit facilities.
- Represented manufacturer in numerous contracting matters with its suppliers and vendors.