Mark specialises in all aspects of commercial property including landlord and tenant, general estate management, and the sale and acquisition of freehold or leasehold property. He has particular expertise acting for infrastructure developers and owners in the transport and energy sectors and in dealing with development projects in both the public and private sector.
Mark has also undertaken secondments with the in house legal teams at a national transport infrastructure company and a renewable energy development company.
- Advising on the acquisition of a 205 acre former hospital site and the subsequent disposal of the site in two phases to two separate national house builders
- Acting for a public regeneration agency on a number of projects across the South West of England on both acquisition and conditional disposal arrangements and grant funding
- Advising a charitable trust on the acquisition and subsequent letting of a site for the development of a residential care facility with an ancillary healthcare clinic
- Advising on the refinancing of a 15 MW onshore wind farm
- Advising oil and gas companies in respect of their property portfolios and operational assets
- Acting for a national infrastructure company in relation to the real estate aspects of the grant of a rail franchise.