Lucy is an associate in the financial services regulation team based in London. She advises clients on all aspects of financial regulation and compliance, with a particular focus on insurance and retail banking. Lucy has spent time on secondment at two UK banks and most recently was seconded to a global insurer where she worked on Consumer Duty implementation.
She writes articles for one of the firm's newsletters, Financial Institutions News.
Examples of experience include advising clients on:
- The regulatory perimeter, including applications for FCA authorisation and to vary existing permissions
- Financial promotions, policy wordings, IPIDs and other customer facing documentation
- The Consumer Duty
- Marketing of products and services
- Drafting compliance policies and procedures, including financial crime prevention
- Regulatory aspects of mergers, acquisitions and changes in control
- Cross-border services both into and out of the UK.