*Licensed in TN. Not licensed in South Carolina. Supervised by attorneys licensed in South Carolina.
Louise has over eight years of experience representing a variety of clients in all types of litigation. From representing individuals in personal injury cases, copyright infringement, and estate litigation to representing large companies in fraud litigation, contract disputes, business torts, complex commercial disputes, and financial services litigation, Louise has extensive litigation experience. Having experience as an attorney for both plaintiffs and defendants, Louise strategically approaches each case with two sets of eyes. Louise also has extensive experience in all stages of dispute resolution, in both federal and state courts, enabling her to quickly pick up any case at any stage of litigation. Louise has found her niche at Womble Bond Dickinson and has settled in business litigation, using her varied experience to guide clients to the best possible outcome.
Louise is not just an advocate in the courtroom, she enjoys being active in her community. Louise was a long time Board Member of the Association of Women Attorneys, Memphis Chapter and a Board Member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Tennessee Bar Association. Louise was the recipient of the 2012 Young Alumni Award for her alma mater, Millsaps College, and was a Leadership Forum Graduate for the Memphis Bar Association.
Lecturer, Fee Agreements: Avoiding Client Complaints, Memphis Bar Association Last Minute CLE, December 29, 2011
Civic and Professional Activities
- Tennessee Bar Association, Young Lawyer Division Board, CLE Vice Chair, 2015-2016; AWA Representative on the Young Lawyers Division Diversity Committee, 2013-2015
- Association for Women Attorneys Board, Marketing Chair and Newsletter Chair, 2010-2013; TBA YLD Representative for Diversity Committee, 2013-2015
- Memphis Bar Association, Leadership Forum Graduate, 2011; CLE Committee, 2012
- Young Alumni of the Year Award, Millsaps College, 2012
- Advisory Board Member, A Step Ahead Foundation, 2013-2014
- Board Member, Communications Chair, President of Young Alumni, Memphis Millsaps Alumni Chapter (2010-present)
- Fundraising Coordinator, St. Mary’s Episcopal School Class of 2001 (2010-2011)
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Successfully represented an established industrial company in the litigation of several complex commercial disputes involving multimillion dollars of claims.
- Successfully represented an artist in the large-scale infringement of over ten pieces of original art.
- Defended developers in complex litigation involving large-scale construction projects.
- On behalf of a national bank, investigated and prevailed in cases involving a fraudulent lien stripping scheme.
- Represented families in estate and trust litigation involving large, multimillion dollar estates.