Lisa Dixon is a consummate team builder and accomplished relationship broker for her clients, which explains why she is outside general counsel for numerous companies. With 30 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions and related corporate law, she listens to her clients, understands what they need and want, and makes the connections necessary to get the job done seamlessly.
In addition, she represents clients in all aspects of corporate acquisitions, including negotiating, structuring and financing the transactions, as well as reviewing and preparing complex corporate contracts and providing corporate counseling.
Lisa also has extensive commercial real estate experience. She has handled property acquisitions, financing and leasing, and other aspects of developing commercial real estate projects throughout the Southeast.
Lisa has significant interest and experience in working with food and beverage businesses and familyowned entities.
Artspace, Board of Directors
The Best Lawyers in America
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Counsel for Carolina Turkeys, now Butterball LLC, in its acquisition of the Butterball brand and business, which created the largest turkey producer in the United States. Also currently serve as outside general counsel for the company.
- Lead acquisition counsel for adidas in its acquisitions of Textronics, Bones in Motion, VivoMetrics and Five Ten.
- Lead buyer’s counsel for more than 40 acquisitions by AmSan, LLC, a janitorial and sanitary cleaning supply distribution business.
- Lead acquisition and lender’s counsel for Apple Gold in its acquisition of Applebee’s restaurants.
- Lead counsel for PetroLiance LLC, an oil company and lubricant distributor, in a four-way consolidation.
- Adviser to Global Knowledge Training LLC in its acquisition of Dubai-based Synergy Professional Services.