Liam qualified into the Residential team in September 2018 having completed a training contract with the firm.
He assists the team on a range of property transactions, including residential development and investment and landlord and tenant work. Liam has assisted in advising on the due diligence process, preparing reports on title and conditional contracts. He has also assisted, as part of a team, on strategic land assembly for promotion and onward sale of large mixed use development schemes, as well as development acquisitions and options for house builders for both immediate and strategic land.
As well as advising in relation to development matters, Liam has assisted on the sale and purchase of existing residential properties and areas of land.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Taylor Wimpey – Advice relating to conditional contracts and option agreements for strategic land at various sites
- Barratt David Wilson – Assisting with immediate acquisitions and strategic options in respect of development land
- Wykeland – Assisting with agreements for lease and leases of retail units for a new shopping centre
- Kingston Property Services – Advice and due diligence in relation to acquisitions of public open space on various residential development sites
- Various national housebuilders on immediate acquisitions and strategic option agreements.