Leticia is a dual-qualified solicitor in Argentina and England & Wales. She specialises in all aspects of contentious and non-contentious planning, infrastructure, environmental and highways law with experience acting for local authorities in central London, central government, developers, landowners, housebuilders and housing associations across England and Wales.
She has experience advising on a broad range of contentious, transactional and advisory matters such as planning agreements, infrastructure agreements (Section 38 and 278 Agreements), planning agreements, planning appeals and judicial review and other legal challenges, enforcement, town and village green issues, community infrastructure levy, permitted development rights, support on planning related matters in the context of large property transactions and highways issues such as stopping up orders, traffic regulation orders and other highway related matters.
Leticia advices on a wide range of clients with particular expertise in the housebuilder sector and has a successful track record of acting for national and regional housebuilders, registered providers and local authorities.
Since joining WBD she gained experience in infrastructure planning acting for clients in the context of applications for development consent orders.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Ministry of Justice in relation to a planning appeal for a consent for additional facilities
- London based local authorities on planning issues relating to the redevelopment of a housing estate in central London
- National Trust and Historic England securing contributions in the context of the development consent order for Sizewell C
- National Highways on the submission of their application for a development consent order for their widening scheme in Essex, A12
- National Highways on pre-submission matters for their application for a development consent order for a road scheme near Newark-on-Trent, A46.