Keisha is a business litigation associate in Womble Bond Dickinson’s Charlotte office.
Prior to joining the firm, Keisha served as a law clerk for the Honourable Alison Renee Lee, South Carolina Fifth Judicial Circuit. During this time she gained experience in aspects of litigation including pre-trial conferences, jury trials, bench trials, and hearings. She also worked as a Passport Associate for the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs before attending law school. In this role, Keisha examined evidence of an applicant’s U.S. citizenship by analyzing facts set forth in the passport application and federal law to determine authenticity.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Membership Committee, Federal Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Committee Member, Minorities in the Profession Committee, 2021 – 2022
- Member, Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Committee Member, Diversity & Inclusion Pipeline Programming Subcommittee, 2021 – 2022
“Northern Kentucky Area Development District v. Snyder: The Future of Employment Arbitration Agreements,” Resolved: Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution, vol. VII, Issue 2, Hein Online